Websites for Instrument and Bow makers:
As a sole proprietor/small workshop, your valuable time and resources are stretched by marketing and sales, developing and maintaining healthy customer relationships, and doing instrument repairs and adjustments….not to mention the reliable stream of accounting, bills, shipping, paperwork, and vendor phone calls.
Your website, which may be a customer’s first impression of you, has great potential as a marketing tool. Unfortunately, it can get outdated quite quickly as technologies and styles change, and as you strive to present your most current instruments and bows for sale.
What you need is:
- A website where customers can discover you, get to know you, and effortlessly contact you
- Easy to navigate photo galleries of your sale items and your best work.
- A polished modern look that you may not have time to make yourself
- Easy self-updates, OR reliable, expert maintenance service to keep everything current, stable and protected.
Diabla Design makes a point of understanding your business and providing the best solutions.
We specialize in:
- Clean uncluttered design showcasing your work that looks and operates as beautifully on mobile phones as it does on a desktop screen.
- Beautiful photo galleries with your pictures optimized to load quickly without loss of image quality.
- Tech checkup of existing hosting package to ensure you have the best setup for speed and price
- Basic SEO optimization to put your site in position to rank well with Google
- Instructions and video tutorials to aid you in updating your own site. An easy monthly maintenance package also available.
And if you need extras, we can also custom-build :
- Blog/news pages
- Online inquiry forms
- Social Media integration
- Video page
- Mailchimp setup for email newsletters.